OMG, can you even? Millennial Lotería is a hilarious and insightful parody of the classic “Mexican Bingo” game called Lotería, but this time, it’s like way more millennial. Born from the viral Instagram account @MillennialLoteria, this game reimagines La Dama as La Feminist, El Catrín as El Hipster, and Las Jaras as La Hashtag. Filled with nostalgia and ironic humor, it’s guaranteed to make your next fiesta be lit AF. So grab your bitcoins, get a couple of your fave followers together, and prepare to yell “Yaaaaasssssssssss, Millennial Lotería!”
Each set includes:
- 46 cards
- 10 boards
- 80 bitcoin tokens
- Collectible Millennial Lotería pin!
About the Author:
Mike Alfaro is a Writer, Creative Director, and Pop-Culture Fanboy. Born and raised in Guatemala, he moved to California after turning 18 in search of the American Dream. How cliché. Since then, he’s created several successful ad campaigns for major U.S. brands and also launched the viral Instagram account @MillennialLoteria. He is happily married and currently developing a movie based on his experiences as a Hispanic millennial immigrant..
- Lotería is the best-known game in Hispanic culture, and now it’s finally relatable to the Millennial Generation.
- Nostalgic with a hilarious modern twist.
- The first (and only!) game tailored specifically for Hispanic-American Millennials.
- Trailblazing humor breaks outdated Latino stereotypes while showcasing important millennial issues like feminism, LGBTQ inclusion, and immigration reform.
- It’s funny AF. Millennial Loteria has a viral following of 40k Instagram fans.
- First edition sold out in 5 days (1K copies)
Size: 9.2 in H | 5.9 in W | 1.4 in T
Pub Date: 12/4/2018
We Also Recommend
That Way Madness Lies : 15 of Shakespeare's Most Notable Works Reimagined